LITTLE ROCK (Sept. 24, 2014) – Little Rock communications agency Mangan Holcomb Partners (MHP) recently received 10 awards, including Best of Show, at the Arkansas chapter of the Public Relations Society of America’s (PRSA) annual Prism Awards.
The awards included:
- Best of Show for the Great Arkansas Cleanup 2013
- Community Relations — Nonprofit for the Great Arkansas Cleanup 2013
- Feature/News Writing for the Verizon Wireless “Don’t Text and Drive” Feature
- Institutional Programs — Business for the Verizon 4G LTE Network Completion
- Podcast/Vodcast for the Le Bonheur Childrens’s Hospital “Where Every Child Matters”
- Special Events and Observances — Business for the Chuy’s Grand Opening
- Ad Support — Outdoor for the Arkansas Health Connector Public Transit
- PR on a Shoestring Budget — Nonprofit for the Rotary Club of Little Rock Prescription Drug Take Back Initiative
- PSA — Radio for the Rotary Club of Little Rock Prescription Drug Initiative Radio PSA
- Multicultural Public Relations — for Arkansas Health Connector Multicultural Public Relations
This is the second consecutive year MHP has received the prestigious Best of Show Award. The Arkansas Chapter of PRSA recognizes exceptional public relations programs and the skills of the state’s practitioners, companies and organizations at the annual Prism Awards. This year marked the 50th anniversary for the competition, which is open to members and nonmembers of this chapter. Entries were submitted and judged online by the Greater Fort Worth Chapter of PRSA.